FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapHow to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barHow to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapHow to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barHow to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!!   How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 pm

How? I'm about to lay it out for you.

First you need -
1. A friend that trusts you.
2. Your Xbox 360.
3. Access to www.Xbox.com
4. Time & Patience!

Okay, so first off have your friend send you his details through say.. MSN,AIM.

Next, recover his account onto your xbox 360, this can take some time depending on his GS etc..

Next, sign in as him on Xbox.com then go too xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse...migration/ and sign in as him.
make sure your signed into LIVE on your xbox with his account, follow the stepson the DRM tool and you will be dissconnected from LIVE

Sign back in, go too Download History under Account Management, and pick from whatever he downloaded, and download again to your hard drive.

I done this with my friend x II Ben II xx and me and him can now play the stimulus package together.

Thanks!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

How to get DLC for FREE !!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1