FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
RULES OF HOSTING  I_vote_lcapRULES OF HOSTING  I_voting_barRULES OF HOSTING  I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
RULES OF HOSTING  I_vote_lcapRULES OF HOSTING  I_voting_barRULES OF HOSTING  I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

RULES OF HOSTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimeazy14
One Hit Wonder
jimeazy14

RULES OF HOSTING  Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF HOSTING    RULES OF HOSTING  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Lobby Rules and Recommendations *Updated Oct 3rd* [READ]

Rules

- All lobbies must now have minimum price of $20 for everything and $10 for infections only.
- Lobbies can no longer have deals for more than one person.
- Your lobby must accept Paypal as a main form of payment.
- No lobby can do system link unless they are verified and stickied.
- No lobby can offer lifetime infections. Only Stickied lobbies may offer one week passes for a minimum of $75.
- If you choose to let people rent your lobby you must charge a minimum of $60 for 30 mins and $120 for an hour.
- Do not have other websites on your thread. This is advertising and against the rules.
- Bumping and double posting are against the rules. Having other people bump your topic for you is also against the rules. If you do either your post will be closed. This also goes for stickies.

Not following the rules above will cause your post to get closed.
If you believe you were following the rules above and your thread gets closed anyways, PM ANY moderator with a link to your topic and they will check to make sure it abides. If they don't find anything wrong with it they will open it back up.
Back to top Go down

RULES OF HOSTING
Page 1 of 1