FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
How to add games to your profile. I_vote_lcapHow to add games to your profile. I_voting_barHow to add games to your profile. I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
How to add games to your profile. I_vote_lcapHow to add games to your profile. I_voting_barHow to add games to your profile. I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

How to add games to your profile.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

How to add games to your profile. Empty
PostSubject: How to add games to your profile.   How to add games to your profile. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am

Bring your profile to the desktop.

Open up Le Fluffie.

Click - Add games to profile

File Open

Find the zip called GPD's on your desktop

Open that up and highlight as many game as you want.

Click ok

GPD's

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PJNPAZ0

Save Profile

Rehash/Resign.

EASY AS 123 UR DONE THANKSS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to add games to your profile.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FoXmodding :: Xbox 360 :: XBOX 360 - Tutorials / Guides-
Jump to: