FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_vote_lcapHow to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_voting_barHow to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_vote_lcapHow to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_voting_barHow to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Empty
PostSubject: How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2]   How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 am

This Is A Tutorial Of How To Mod Your Clan Tag In Mw2 Like Fu** Or Sh** etc ...

1. Take your profile out of your harddrive using Xporer360 or Xport360 and put it onto somewhere like your Desktop.
(Partition 3>Content>Profile ID>FFFE07D1>0010000>E000010something)

2. Open your profile in HxD (Hex Editor).

3. Search for your current clantag using Text-String, NOT Hex Values, etc.. (Obviously).

4. So mine is like HAHA or something like that. Then replace that with the one you want like F**K or C**T or NAZI, basically anything like that. But I would NOT do Nazi as M$ takes Racism very seriously.

5. Once you are done, save your profile.

6. Then find it on your desktop, not your .BAK (backup profile). Your original one.

7. Open hashblock calculator, then open your profile. Calculate hashblocks.

8. Drag it back into xport360/xplorer360 and overwrite the old one then your done.

9. Load up MW2, go to multiplayer.

10. ENJOY YOUR NEW CLANTAG.

Programs:
Hash Block Calculator
Xport360
Xplorer360 -
Hex Editor
Xbox 360 Transfer Cable or whatever you use

Back to top Go down

How to Mod your Clan Tag [MW2]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum