FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_vote_lcapHow to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_voting_barHow to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_vote_lcapHow to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_voting_barHow to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Tyler-
Awesome
Awesome
-Tyler-

How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes, This is my tut. I know some other people may have said it but i found this way on ym own. No Hating/Flaming Please
Note, This Does Not Require ANY Modding experience, NOR do you need your profile on your flash drive!

1. Put Your Flash Drive Into Your Computer

2. Choose A Picture You Want As your New Theme

3. Create A New Folder Withing the flashdrive, you can name the folder whatever

4. Drage the photo Into the new folder

5. Put the flash drive into your xbox

6. Go to photo library (I Believe Its Under The My Xbox Category, Could Be wrong)

7. If it asks what storage device Choose The Flash Drive

8. Choose The Folder you saved it in

9. And hit Y On the picture, it should say something like picture options, and then choose set as background, wallpaper, or theme i forget!

Now enjoy.

Please Note that some of the picture may be cut off due to the NXE dashboard
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 am

Pretty good tutorial.

has been posted on many other sites
but because its not posted on this site yet i will
not close it.

Love : Dark

cyclops
Back to top Go down
-Tyler-
Awesome
Awesome
-Tyler-

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am

haha thanx dark <3 you (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Rookie
Hippie

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

nice tut man!
Back to top Go down
-Tyler-
Awesome
Awesome
-Tyler-

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

hippie thats just spam ok....dont go on random posts and go hey good tut man if your gnna do that atleast get the moderator position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)    How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make a custom Dashboard theme (Easy)
Page 1 of 1