FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Welocome To FoX_Modding! Login For Cooler Features On This Site. Vip Is Only 5$.
FoXmodding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoXmodding

A place where the true modders of America can gather for a truly fun time.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
-Tyler- (59)
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_vote_lcapCoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_voting_barCoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_vote_rcap 
KaoTiiC (55)
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_vote_lcapCoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_voting_barCoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! I_vote_rcap 
I-B-Haxor (37)
mister--awesome (25)
bradmodzzzz (19)
Mason (19)
Facebook (11)
RDCAxDMSx3 (11)
FoX Owner (11)
DehSnowMan2 (9)
Latest topics
» 15,000+Xp a game
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm by mister--awesome

» Mister awesome here...
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm by mister--awesome

» Its Me Awaken Guys
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm by mister--awesome

» RULES OF HOSTING
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm by jimeazy14

» This Forum is for Site Tuts only!
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm by Guest

» Well Its A Site Milestone
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm by Mason

» FoXModdings Features of Posting
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am by mister--awesome

» hi foxmodding - love the site layout!!!!!
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am by mister--awesome

» How to add games to your profile.
CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am by KaoTiiC

CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !

Go down 
+3
FoX Owner
Mason
KaoTiiC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Empty
PostSubject: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

How To Mod CoD4 for split screen and system link! (patched from online Sad)

OK, so to start of this is what you will be modding .. All guns, God Mode, UFO mode, No clip, Unlimited ammo, Laser sight, Super Jump, Super speed..

Programs needed:
-Modio
-Hash Block Calculator
-Some device opening software .. (e.g xport360, xplorer360.. etc)
-and HxD (hex editor)

-First off, drag your profile onto your desktop, there is many ways to do this.. then you drag your profile into HxD editor (hex editor)

-Press Ctrl + F to search .. search for Motd (this is message of the day) then find the CoD4 motd .. you will now when its the CoD4 one becuase it will says check out the new mw2 gameplay trailer... then after that it will say .set custom class 1"... replace everything after the . before set cust.. with more . (dots) all the way down to set class 5 ..

-Then click before the first . (dot) you put with .bind BUTTON_BACK "

Then chose you mods you want to activate when you press the back button ..

these are the codes...

player_sustainammo 1
g_speed 2400
g_gravity (0 = zero gravity, 800 is default)
jump_height 999 (super jump)
give all (gives all, surprisingly)
cg_laserForceOn 1 (laser on gun)
noclip (fly around the map)
ufo (similar to noclip apart from you go up/down with the triggers)
cg_fov 75(field of view)

-Enter the codes like this, .bind BUTTON_BACK "ufo;god;player_sustain ammo 1;jump_height 999" ... that would work nicely

-Then when you enter the game.. you press back and you will have all of these mods activated!

-You can also use .bind BUTTON_START instead of using the back button! -
-This makes start button activate the mods instead of the back button.

-Once you have put on the mods you want you need to save your profile and then exit HxD.. the next thing is to open Hash block calculator and open your profile .. make sure they all say true .. if not go back and start again.

-If they all say true close out of that and open modio .. drag your profile back into modio and click rehash and resign .. then drag it back into your HDD or Memory unit/USB.

-YOU NEED TO CLEAR ALL YOUR UPDATES AND CLICK NO DONT UPDATE WHEN YOU LOAD COD4!

-To clear all updates go to.. my xbox/system settings/ memory/ select harddrive/ press Y/ clear system cache. This removes all updates on your console.

-Once you've done .. start up CoD4 dont do the update and stay offline.. go on multiplayer, then go on split screen or system link .. start the game and press back or start depending on the button you used! .. the mods should be activated!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG WITH YOUR ACCOUNT JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP.. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE PM ME!

Hoped it helped lol!

Last edited by KaoTiiC on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mason

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice tutorial.
Will help many
Back to top Go down
http://blueangelz.forummotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

KaoTiiC wrote:
How To Mod CoD4 for split screen and system link! (patched from online Sad)

OK, so to start of this is what you will be modding .. All guns, God Mode, UFO mode, No clip, Unlimited ammo, Laser sight, Super Jump, Super speed..

Programs needed:
-Modio
-Hash Block Calculator
-Some device opening software .. (e.g xport360, xplorer360.. etc)
-and HxD (hex editor)

-First off, drag your profile onto your desktop, there is many ways to do this.. then you drag your profile into HxD editor (hex editor)

-Press Ctrl + F to search .. search for Motd (this is message of the day) then find the CoD4 motd .. you will now when its the CoD4 one becuase it will says check out the new mw2 gameplay trailer... then after that it will say .set custom class 1"... replace everything after the . before set cust.. with more . (dots) all the way down to set class 5 ..

-Then click before the first . (dot) you put with .bind BUTTON_BACK "

Then chose you mods you want to activate when you press the back button ..

these are the codes...

player_sustainammo 1
g_speed 2400
g_gravity (0 = zero gravity, 800 is default)
jump_height 999 (super jump)
give all (gives all, surprisingly)
cg_laserForceOn 1 (laser on gun)
noclip (fly around the map)
ufo (similar to noclip apart from you go up/down with the triggers)
cg_fov 75(field of view)

-Enter the codes like this, .bind BUTTON_BACK "ufo;god;player_sustain ammo 1;jump_height 999" ... that would work nicely

-Then when you enter the game.. you press back and you will have all of these mods activated!

-You can also use .bind BUTTON_START instead of using the back button! -
-This makes start button activate the mods instead of the back button.

-Once you have put on the mods you want you need to save your profile and then exit HxD.. the next thing is to open Hash block calculator and open your profile .. make sure they all say true .. if not go back and start again.

-If they all say true close out of that and open modio .. drag your profile back into modio and click rehash and resign .. then drag it back into your HDD or Memory unit/USB.

-YOU NEED TO CLEAR ALL YOUR UPDATES AND CLICK NO DONT UPDATE WHEN YOU LOAD COD4!

-To clear all updates go to.. my xbox/system settings/ memory/ select harddrive/ press Y/ clear system cache. This removes all updates on your console.

-Once you've done .. start up CoD4 dont do the update and stay offline.. go on multiplayer, then go on split screen or system link .. start the game and press back or start depending on the button you used! .. the mods should be activated!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG WITH YOUR ACCOUNT JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP.. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE PM ME!

Hoped it helped lol!
Helpful
Back to top Go down
FoX Owner
Site Owner
Site Owner
FoX Owner

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am

Awaken wrote:
KaoTiiC wrote:
How To Mod CoD4 for split screen and system link! (patched from online Sad) .........
Helpful

Stop Quoting every thing you are commenting on
Back to top Go down
https://foxmodding.aforumfree.com
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:22 am

Yeh seriously just hit "Post Reply" lol!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 am

Wow nice tutorail will help.
Back to top Go down
-Tyler-
Awesome
Awesome
-Tyler-

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 am

It Works tryed it this morning it works 100% please sticky
Back to top Go down
I-B-Haxor
FoX User-1
I-B-Haxor

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

super beast tutorial i would try it but too lazy haha
Back to top Go down
KaoTiiC
FoX User-2
KaoTiiC

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Its really cool bro everyone needs to try it!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Rookie
Hippie

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

wow i love this tutorial it really helped me!
Back to top Go down
DehSnowMan2
Rookie
DehSnowMan2

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 pm

this helped me a bit i guess...

i already knew how..

but still

Helps other members =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !   CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD4 Mod tut - Unlock all !
Page 1 of 1